Saturday, December 17, 2011

Scrappy, Isn't She?

I like Big Top, but I was mixed on this one.  (Catch the strip daily here.)  Background: The action all takes place in a circus.  People and animals mix freely.  Sometimes the animals are just other characters; sometimes they exhibit their animal behaviours.  I do enjoy the artwork a lot, and although it's not a guaranteed laugh a day, it is pretty darn funny.  I like it enough that when it moved from my "aggregate" page where I grab forty or so strips every day, I opened the GoComics page and I've been catching up.

On the one hand, it kind of makes fun of what the poodle (Dusty) sees as "sissy" behaviour in his friend (Wink, the bear).

On the other hand, it's pretty funny.  And it's a bit of a shout-out to my new friend Aeify.  She scrapbooks. :)

Click to enjoy the artwork

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHA! It's more than a wink and you know it! I may have to hang this on the fridge LOL! Thanks for the laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!