Friday, August 20, 2010

Win-Win

I'll write later about my coworker. This is timely.

From the article:

On Aug. 22, GoTopless Day 2010, GoTopless.org Summons All Men in America to Cover Their Chests in the Name of Equal Rights!

'Topless equal rights for all or none!'

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- For the third consecutive year, U.S.-based GoTopless.org will stage a national Go-Topless Day protest to proclaim women's constitutional right to go bare-chested in public. During the protest, while participating women go bare, male participants will cover their chests to comply with gender equal rights by wearing bikini tops or bras.

Check out the relevant page (but the home page is NSFW [Not Safe For Work]).

2 comments:

  1. I may go to the beach Sunday. I will be on the lookout for women going topless and sympathetic men wearing bras. I doubt that I will have the nerve to suggest to my bride that we join the movement

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was a rainout at the beach. No evidence could be found down the shore of any observance of 'Topless' day.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!