Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Alas, No

Not Today
Have you ever gotten to the point where you absolutely positively need to get dressed?  Even if you're not going out ~ just to get dressed.

I'm there.

Dressed is the cure for stressed.

It's still early, but there are two possible paths today can take:
* weather is OK.  My wife and youngest ski, my oldest works here with his classmates
* weather stinks.  Everyone stays home.

Either way, Meg will not be visiting today.  Right now, the weather's kind of in-between.  There's a thin sheet of ice on the ground but roads are OK.

Doing Good
A week or so ago, a (gg) Friend of Meg mentioned that she's going to be in the Avon Walk at the end of April.  She wrote "why don't you join me?"  I call her a FoM, but I really barely know her.  She's seen both Meg and her drabber half.

I really want to, but I looked at the walk website and I don't think I can do it.

Have You Seen...
Transcribbled?  If not, you should.  But please don't get so lost there that you forget to come back!



2 comments:

  1. "Dressed is the cure for stressed."

    How absolutely 100% true, hon. It was actually my spouse who made the connection for me, having noticed that I tend to dress earlier in the evening, and put more effort into it, on those days where work has been particularly stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean...back at the holidays, when I went nearly three weeks without dressing--not even a pair of panties under male clothes--I was so tense at the end of it all. Lately, I've been limited to one morning a week as Dani (weather-related, same as you)...and it just hasn't been enough.

    I am so sick of snow and cold!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!