Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ink Pen

Phil Dunlop's Ink Pen is one of those strips that I read because it has its laugh-out-loud moments.  In it, almost everyone is a superhero, more or less.  On the past few Saturdays, Phil's been kind of introducing each character, in baseball card form. 

Remember to click on each picture to make it more readable.

Here's yesterday's strip:


Scrappy Lad also known as Sassy Lass? OK, I had to check that out. Here is the comic he mentioned and the one from the previous day.



Hmmm. It looks like we had to figure out that Sassy Lass was Scrappy Lad. The only sign was the "Hey!!" when he was dissed. Oddly enough, the following day they had another little gender bender:


There's one more that's been sitting in my queue, waiting for the right day.  Its waiting is over:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!