Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Funnies ~ Wink and Dusty

The Big Top strip is populated by an odd group of characters, but the best interaction is between Dusty the poodle and Wink the bear.

By the way, for a kind of realistic animal strip, look into Kevin and Kell by Bill Holbrook, the hardest working cartoonist today.  (He also authors the enjoyable dailies Safe Havens and On the Fastrack).  Kevin and Kell is populated by carnivores and herbivores in a love-hate-don't-eat-me relationship.  Alas, another strip I lost track of years ago.  I'll try to catch up soon.

Please zoom in the page to see the strips better.  These all saved on the small side and the artwork is half the fun.


Start of a great series






Wink LOVES Katie.  From afar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!