Monday, January 26, 2015

Casual Outing

A couple of Saturdays ago, I went to a game day in drab.  This is the one that has a mix of trans and civilians, and I've been to games both dressed and not.  On the first one where I went in drab, someone introduced himself.  I said "yes, we've met" and he was certain we had not.  So I guess my "Meg disguise" is a good one.

I wore my Mrs necklace, tights, girl jeans and a jean shirt, and a lightly padded bra and a camisole underneath.

A couple who were at the games previewed a costume for MarsCon the following week and I told them that Charity and I got married and one of our hosts was there, wearing a tuxedo.  I pulled out a few pictures and showed them around.  There were NO comments on the fact that I was wearing a dress.

So I am out enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!