Tuesday, January 13, 2015

12-13-14: Almost There!

Simple is good.  Different from last time is also good.

We had no flower girl and no ring bearer.  We turned each other's ring around (as I wrote last week). 

Charity made our bouquets, her sister made announcements, we picked dresses and shoes together, I bought us matching necklaces (silver with "Mrs") to wear.
From Shabby Apple

Our attendants wore what they wanted.

No rehearsal dinner (we both know how to eat), no rehearsal, no "giving away."

No processional, no recessional.

No throwing bouquets.  No flinging garters.

Two brides, no bridezillas.

I was happy with everything.  Charity was happy with everything.

And I've been happy ever since.

Today is our first memeversary, and the third anniversary of our spending some time together.

Our wedding, in a nutshell.  Pics below



I "rotated" her ring...

...she "re-oriented" mine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for both of you! Enjoy your life - together!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have both found love again. It gives hope to the rest of us that we may also find love after transition. It is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!