Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rally Day!

It's 715 and I Am Ready To Go.

My friends were surprised. P said "you look way too comfortable in that." J didn't know who I was until I said "Hi I'm Christine O'Donnell".

It's way too early, but they said to get there at 8! We're late already. I've been up since 5. I got started at 550 or so, so about an hour and a half to get ready.

Instead of my usual calm once I start getting ready, I was nervous this time. I think it's because my friends are here, the boys are here.

I want to take notes of each encounter, but I can't think of a discreet way to do that. I hope to get a lot of pictures, and I hope my memory does the day justice!

I have a lot of lines I hope to use. Some are Christine's. Some are mine. I'll let you know what I used or didn't when I get back.

I now go where no (wo)man has gone before! :)



1 comment:

  1. Have fun, Meg!!
    Can't make it down... btwn work and family thing... but I'll be thinking of you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!