Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rally Report Coming

I'm writing this at 730 pm on Saturday. P & J spent some time in DC and spoke to some of the guys setting up. They told them the best way to get to the rally, and suggested getting there at 8 or earlier! We agreed to get out by 715.

I awoke at 5, but didn't get out of bed until 545. We left for the rally at 815 or so.

The point is, I'm beat and probably won't write a report before Sunday morning. If you're reading this, I didn't. If you're not reading this, then I did and you're (hopefully) enjoying the report.

See? That didn't even make any sense.

Look back around 1 or 2, but with company here I may not get to it before Monday.

Today is Halloween. It's our national holiday. I hope you get a chance to embrace it.



1 comment:

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!