Saturday, July 10, 2010

Not Being Lazy, But....

I have been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night this week. I wake up and start thinking/planning/worrying and that's it for the night.

BUT I am NOT being lazy ~ I just want to point y'all at the comments for my recent Trading Falsehoods post. Pat and Joannie wrote insightful follow-ups. I'll probably address this again, because I think it's universal ~ hopefully not always for everyone, but at some time, for everyone.

Right now, in addition to figuring out packing and logistics and all, I've been trying to figure out how to answer the potential rude comment (or worse). I think I have the universal response, although it will be difficult.

Ignore the offender. Understand that they are living an unhappy life and anything I do or say will make that worse.

Oh and if anyone wants to take my picture, I have a universal response for that too.

Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!