Monday, July 5, 2010

Book 'Em

My flight for next Monday is booked. Also my destination hotel and car rental.

And I booked a room at my local hotel. My flight is at 3.30. I requested arrival at 10am.

That's the only foreseeable hitch ~ check-in time is 3pm. Check-out is 11. I will call them tomorrow and if I can't get a 10am check-in.... I'll have to figure something else out.

I think even with a 10:00 check-in will be a problem.

This is a really tight schedule, with no room for error or problems:

10:30 shave, shower, shave closest. A serious cut ends the trip
11:15 makeup. Really lousy makeup ends the trip.
12:00 get dressed
12:15 get nails done. If I'm too late, I may have to skip this!
1:15 back at hotel, get shuttle to airport
1:45 arrive airport. At this point, it all depends on lines, TSA, etc.
2:15 ticket in hand. This airport is large and a pain to navigate
2:45 through security
3:15 at gate
*oops* I need to be at the gate by 3, I'm sure.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

I know I am as anxious as I have ever been. I have a week to calm down.

1 comment:

  1. I'm certain you can live without the nails, however much you want them. Don't rush the shaving to work in the nails! Girls gotta have their priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!