Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Clock Is Running

My new schedule has me leaving next Monday, July 12. Forecasts for both cities is for temperatures in the upper 80s, with scattered thunderstorms.

I should have been back by now, but postponement is better than cancellation.

Now, I'm trying to figure out what to do on the flight and while waiting in the airport. I'm open to suggestions. I won't have my netbook with me, just my work computer which I prefer to not pull out when I'm travelling. I sometimes do puzzles, or read the newspaper, or some other newsy/political stuff. When I read, I lean towards humour (I'm way behind on the Funny Times) which means possibly runny makeup and non-feminine laughter. I'll skip the funny stuff.

I'm thinking of getting one of the fashion magazines, but I'm not sure which or even if that will keep my attention for almost three hours of flight and an indeterminate amount of airport time.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!