Monday, October 10, 2011

That Clothing Swap IV

The Shoe Table.  Wow.
I didn't want to spend too much time at the swap.  I didn't want to take too much advantage of my wife's accommodations.  It was hot hot hot and I was sweaty.  It was a potluck, but I didn't have anything to eat because of the location: it's in a county government centre, with a constant police presence.

I just had a thought: next time, maybe I'll head off any problems and go to the little booth where they keep the police so they don't annoy the people and tell them, if necessary, I'll be using the ladies' room.

I wandered, I looked, I schmoozed.  I was a bit uncomfortable with the crowd so after an hour or ninety minutes I left.  I was there well before the swap began, so I was there for two or two and a half hours altogether.

I did fine a nice long skirt which I've worn around the house and it's really comfortable and pretty, and I picked up three pairs of shoes.  The blue pair fit well, the patterned pair was OK, and the nicest pair, those patent platforms, was Just Too Tight.  And they were all size 11s.  And be sure to click on the shoe table, above, to zoom in and see those spectacular (way too small) bone platforms on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!