Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Funnies ~ Arlo and Janis AGAIN

Have I ever mentioned the website commonly known as CIDU?  This is one of the first sites I enjoyed regularly, and I go back to the beginning of the web (even before).  CIDU is Comics I Don't Understand and I was a regular content provider, sometimes submitting comics I just didn't get, sometimes submitting explanations, always laughing.

Anyway, I'm not completely lost here.  CIDU had a section for risque or possibly risque (hey, the point was he didn't get the joke) cartoons called the "Arlo and Janis Page" since Arlo & Janis seemed to show up there more often than anybody else.

I've posted A&J at least a dozen times, but I have a few more.  One was borderline "gender" (ie, Saturday) material.  The last three are a sequence and absolutely great!


Seriously!

I tried.  It didn't work for me.


Hence the A&J page


1 comment:

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!