Saturday, December 7, 2013

Facts Is Facts

I've posted Fuscos before, but this is the first Saturday-worthy one I've found.  The Fusco Brothers have a somewhat limited repertoire, but Duffy makes the most of them.  This is a riff on Rölf on yet another first date....  Although the dates always look pretty much the same.  It reminds me of old radio shows like Gunsmoke or Space Patrol where the same actors show up as someone different each episode.  On Gunsmoke, it was the same person playing a different young male; on Space Patrol it was a different villain.  The odd thing was, one of the guys who played multiple villains was Bela Kovacs, who had a very distinctive accent.  So most of the bad guys came from the same region, I guess.

click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!