Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday and Saturday OUT

I'll be leaving Sierra Vista today around 2pm.  From there I'll drive up to Tucson and if all goes well, Meg will be out at 6pm.

I'm just going to tease this morning.

If all goes well, Friday I'll be doing something I've never done before and then going to dinner with someone very special.  She'll be with me until we head to our respective homes Sunday morning.

This requires me to get out of my office on time.  So far this week, that has not happened once.  Not even close.

Saturday, I'll be meeting a local lady for breakfast and some sightseeing.  I hope to have dinner with a crowd of ladies ~ I'm still trying to work out the details.

And please read next week....  I hope I'll have a lot to write about!

Since Sunday is a travel day, there may not be a Sunday morning post.


1 comment:

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!