Saturday, August 9, 2014

Shermanesque

I've long been a fan of Sherman's Lagoon.  The only screensaver I've ever used was from SL and it was animated.  Fish would swim from right or left.  If a shark met a small fish there was a "gulp" sound and the fish was dinner.  If a puffer met a swordfish, the puffer popped (to an appropriate sound).

But sometimes Sherman goes over to the Saturday cartoon side.  Here are a half-dozen.  Please click to enlarge.

Panel 3 makes the joke work.

Many of us have thought about it :)

He says "HEY!"...

...but here he splits.

Me.  Too.

Experiment is good.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sherman's Lagoon, too, but hadn't seen these cartoons of special interest to our club.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!