Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Simple Pleasures

(Happy 12/12/12!  For the last time this century, the date works for everybody!  Well... OK.  Happy 12.12.12 or 12-12-12 anyway!)

When I get dressed for the day, I can leave my nightie hanging on the hook on the back of my bathroom door.  And, no, not all of my simple pleasures involve the bathroom!

(Bearmountaineer [and anyone else interested] ~ Cindy's group is the Classy DC Sisters.  You'll need a Yahoo signin to get into the "adult" section.  And if you drop me a note, I can give you Cindy's e-mail address.)

2 comments:

  1. I do like your 'simple pleasures'. For the past two weeks I have been able to have my toe nails colored a nice red. It was a nice simple pleasure to see my nails throught my hose. Last night I took the polish off and putting on my hose this morning did not seem the same.
    Simple pleasures that may be ho-hum to some tend to have meaning to others.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg -

    I like the simple pleasure hanging on the door... May you be able to enjoy more of those pleasures, now that you have your own place.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!