Monday, December 24, 2012

My Kinda Christmas Cheer

Pre-post update: (if that makes any sense).  It's 4pm on Sunday, and Charity and Meg are about to go see Uncle Bonsai and Christine Lavin at the Birchmere.  This is another Meg first: first concert.   I won't count the rally as a concert.  If you must, it's her first indoor concert. :D

Merry (or Happy) Christmas, all! Have a wonderful and spiritual day tomorrow, and stay safe. I hope you wake tomorrow to find something awesome in your stockings!


5 comments:

  1. I remember Uncle Bonsai's song "Penis Envy" - I hope you and Charity had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg -

    Christine Lavin is fun.... Only one problem - she relies way too much on the Amoeba Hop, and doesn't cycle enough through her other songs, such as "The kind of love you never recover from". The latter song has a lot of meaning to me because I first heard it in a troubled time in my life, and the song echoes other meaning from things that happened in my life....

    Have a very happy holiday season!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone whose musical tastes included Uncle Bonsai AND Christine Lavin is pretty darn cool in my book! May your holidays and the New Year bring you much joy and wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg -

    I forgot to ask - do you recall the songs that Christine sang?

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!