Sunday, December 2, 2012

No Cartoon Today

I thought I'd post a few of those tiles ~ the long ones I don't want to type up ~ and relate some of the shorter ones.

These are in the Newseum bathrooms and came from a variety of published news sources:

Asteroid Nearly Misses Earth
 

Actor sent to jail for not finishing sentence
 

Plan to deny welfare to immigrants still alive
 

Editor's wife rented to 2 suspects, FBI says
 

Head lice are for everyone, experts say
 

Trial ends in mercy killing
 

Parking lot floods when man bursts
 

Blind woman forced by cop to clean up after her guide dog accepts settlement
 

Genetically modified crops talk of meeting

And the longer tiles follow.  Have a great Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. Meg -

    The tiles bring back pleasant memories.... Just remember:

    Experts say, head lice are for everyone.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!