Monday, February 3, 2014

Can't Pass Up A Bargain!

I'm writing this Saturday so I'm not sure what happened on Sunday yet.

There's a show called Shear Madness that's been playing at the Kennedy Center in DC for 25 years, over 11,000 performances.  If you mention "Shear Madness" to anyone around the DC area, they've either seen it or certainly know about it.

I haven't seen any of those 11,000+ performances.  Until yesterday (Sunday).

Instead of the usual $50 a ticket, they had a $20 a ticket special (otherwise they'd have an empty theatre on Super Bowl evening).  Even though money is tight right now, I can spring for $20.

The question is whether Meg or male will go to the show.

I'll let you know tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!