Monday, July 22, 2013

...And Back Again

We wanted to get some ice cream after the boat ride.

There are three options near the river, and all had long lines outside.  Instead, we headed back to Bilbo Baggins for dessert.

The maitre d' remembered us, and we went back to the (now mostly empty) upstairs.  Our waitress bent over backwards for the "ladies" and I appreciated that, even if the other two ladies didn't.

From there, we walked a block or so to where we split to get to our respective cars.

Although the camera was out the entire evening, I forgot to get pictures at dinner or on the boat.  I did take some fireworks photos and video.

Still, it was a nice time and I can add Meg On A Boat to my list of outings.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!