Monday, November 11, 2013

I Have a Question

But first, I'd like to salute all who serve their country, in whatever capacity.  I wish our government appreciated y'all more.  I heard a veteran refer to the US policy on disabled vets as "delay, deny, and hope they die."  I hope that's getting better.

So here's what I want to know....

How's everybody doing?  I talk (write) a lot but I don't get to know most of you.  I have a couple of regular correspondents, and a few I see at soirees (there was one Saturday; details coming).  But most of you, I don't really know at all, unless you blog too.

How is the world treating you?  If you're so inclined you can answer in the comments (write "private" at the beginning and it won't get posted) or drop me a note.




4 comments:

  1. Meg -

    I have that same issue too with my blog....

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, you get a couple of hundred visitors drop by, but only a couple stop to say Hi.
    We don't have anything quite like veterans day here in the UK, remembrance is meant to be about remembering all those who fell in war, whichever side, whichever war, to remember and to learn. They called the First World war the war to end wars but it didn't work out that way, we still need too remember and we still need to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg,
    I am glad you asked. I am doing OK. Work is too much and it prevents me from having enough time to go out at night and still get enough sleep. I am looking forward to going to First Event after the Holidays. It will be a chance to see some old friends and meet new. Have you ever gone?

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are fine. I remain a time and circumstance dresser. If I can find the time and the circumstances fit and the stars align I will get out. Last night I was tired from work and business travel but had the night free so I dressed and went out and was in the bar for one beer and only about a half hour when I realized I was just too tired to stay. I may try again tonight.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!