Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Funnies: Lila

John Forgetta's The Meaning of Lila is always fun, probably because it always straddles the line between the actual world and "girl" stuff.  I often look and say "funny.  But is it a Saturday cartoon or a Sunday cartoon?"

It's a strip I'd love to see in my daily paper but I somehow don't see that happening.  The WaPo has never been known for edgy comics.  I mean, they tossed Zippy the Pinhead!  Twice!

Click or zoom to enjoy.  And set your clocks ahead, where appropriate!

So's mine.  Borderline Saturday



Shoes?  Definitely a Saturday topic.  AND she has a shoe blog


For me,mbers of the tribe that's a given :)

But we'd still like to go out with Lila.  Once or twice anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Love Lila, sometimes I feel as we are twins separated at birth. After all she does have a shoe blog!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!