Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nothing Remains Quite the Same

That's as far as I'm going to go with song lines this week.

So following up on what I wrote earlier this week, is there a fundamental shift going on?  One where I'm less interested in doing the full Meg and more interested in incorporating Meg more in my daily life?
I don't know.
I haven't made a conscious shift, any more than I once made a conscious decision to be crossdress.
The most important thing, in my mind: am I going to regret not going out more while I have the opportunities?  I mean, realistically, I can both add Meg touches and dress fully, even on a daily basis.
And I'm not sure how the male-with-a-hint-of-female is going to play out.  This, by the way, is something I would have rejected as an option as recently as a year ago.  I can see I was heading towards mixing very slowly and incrementally but I always thought there was an endpoint.  Now I'm not so sure.  I can't say "this far an no farther."




2 comments:

  1. The path to us.

    Those of 'us' who appreciate a good adventure would never want to know how it ends it seems to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg Honey, We each are special and unique. If you're path leads from a Binary to a more gender queer, that's for you to decide it's where you're going. Just enjoy your journey. As for me, I want to be a lady, who's friends are happy being who they are.
    Hugs for your journey,

    -Alana

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!