Saturday, March 28, 2015

Is the Shock Value Gone?

One big aspect of humour is shock.  When something is unexpected or way outside of expected behaviour, it's funny.

Trans-comics are harder to find these days.  The ones I have are mostly not funny enough to share.  I wonder if cartoonists have come to realise that we're just folks and there's nothing funny about a guy in a dress, no matter what the situation.

I may be running out of Saturdays.  I do have one more folder to go through, but this was my go-to pool for the first year or so of blogging and at that time I didn't move used cartoons to another folder so I may have posted some of them before.  Like this Lila from 2009....  I have the feeling I've used it before.

Click or zoom to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!