Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Accidents Will Happen

The Keystone Conference was last week.  This is the closest trans conference to my house and a lot of local girls go.  I've never been to any trans conference.

I thought hard about going, but I also had my reservations.

I feel like I let down a few people, including some not-local readers, who said they'd be there and expressed interest in meeting me.  No doubt I would have loved that.

But I also just started a new job and didn't want to take a few days off.  Charity also started a new job and would have a harder time taking a few days off.

And it turns out there was a rescheduled kid event that fell on Keystone weekend.  Who knew?

There are a bunch of conferences now.  Maybe I'll make it to Cape Cod for the Fantasia Fair (which isn't on that list) or Ft Lauderdale for Southern Comfort.  I could use a little change of scenery, which an hour drive to central Pennsylvania doesn't really give me.

I'll start saving my farthings now.

In the meantime, if Sharon or any of the other ladies want to write an essay on the conference (or send pictures!) I'll post.




1 comment:

  1. Meg -

    Your conference list omits Fantasia Fair....

    I wonder why they didn't include it.

    M

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!