Friday, March 6, 2015

Not Sure Yet

It snowed once again in the northern Virginia area.  I don't consider it that urgent to be at my desk so I did a work from home day.  I can do most anything from my house, once I get on the work network.

At the office, I'll call this a "clothes optional" day but that's not how I'm comfortable.  I left on my nightgown (and robe; it was chilly in the apartment) until lunchtime.  I actually put the robe on right before our daily 10am call; I told Charity I needed the robe because "it was a video call" (no it wasn't) ~ and I can't go into work tomorrow and say "I put a robe over my nighie at 10 yesterday and told my wife I needed it because it was a 'video call.'."  Another don't ask/can't tell.

After lunch I decided to put on the teal dress that didn't fit quite right on Valentine's Day.  I tried it with my new slightly smaller forms and the only 38B bra I had in the house.

I'm not sure if I like the look.  I think it's OK, but I'm not 100% sure.  I do know that underwire bra was not the most comfortable one in my collection.

I may have to go shopping: full coverage, no wire, 38B.  I bought a Bali one, in 38C, at the beach last summer.  Too bad there's no Bali outlets nearby.  I think they're my favourites.




3 comments:

  1. Meg,
    Depends on what you consider "nearby". There is a Hanes Bali store in Potomac Mills in Woodbridge and one in the outlet mall in Leesburg.
    I have found the prices cheaper, and the styles easier to sort, from the Hanes-jBali site on line. But at the store you can probably do a try on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of the things that convinced me that I am a woman was when I started selecting bras for comfort rather than just style. That having been said, life is to short for ugly undrwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal is a good color for many and I would think it would be a good color for you. In my wardrobe I have a number of dresses and outfits that 'just do not fit right' that would never be worn out but do me just fine for wearing around the house.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!