Friday, March 13, 2015

90 Days Hath.... Wait. That's Not Right

It's my third mensiversary and, although nothing was said, I'm guessing my 90 day probation period is over.  Hopefully, I was acceptable and I can stay on. 

I'm not really sure so I was planning to write two reviews for Charity.  If she gave me a positive review, I would give her the honest one. The other one I'd giver her as a response to getting the boot.  On that, I'd list all of her faults.  But I not only couldn't think of any, I couldn't make any up that would pass even a cursory challenge so I just wrote up the four-star review and spent my remaining time and imagination on reasons why she can't get a raise this year. :)

(an aside: she went up about 150 points yesterday when she came home with the new Calvin and Hobbes book)

And have a careful Friday the 13th.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.
    I am very happy for you both. It was surely a wonderful chain of events, some rather sad, that brought you together. It is the sadness that you both had earlier that may help you appreciate the happiness you now share.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!