Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Code Yellow

The temperature at both airports will be in the mid-90s on Sunday.

The company I work for wants me to spend two days on a different project, possibly pushing my midwest visit from Monday-thru-Friday to Wednesday-thru-Friday.

If that happens, I'll make Tuesday a travel day, and all will work since I'll be doing the hotel thing anyway.

To recap, originally I picked this trip because it starts when my family is away so I can dress at home and go. Because I don't want Meg to be seen getting into a cab with luggage (a giveaway), I decided to stop at a hotel and change there and then go to the airport. So even if this trip doesn't work, I can do this in the future! But it will work.

So if I go Tuesday, Meg can go to her friend Kim's clothing swap on Sunday. The nail place opens earlier on Tuesday so I can get an earlier flight and get my nails done as Meg.

Expected temperatures at both airports for Tuesday is a slightly more comfortable mid-80s.

It's all up to my local customer right now. I think I have the midwest customer under control.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned getting your nails done. Are you getting a manicure or artificial nails applied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just be getting a manicure. I'll pack some polish remover and the colour will have to come off that night. I'll be meeting with my client (a government agency) in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!