Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Am I Here?

Or why I am here.

I will be flying to the midwest at the end of the month. I'm a guy, but I plan to crossdress and fly as a woman. Crossdressing is something I do, sometimes.

It's day 2, and I want to try on some clothes I brought with me. I packed four outfits ~ 2 each dresses, skirts, tops, plus some different bras to see how everything sits, plus whatever else I need. I will probably NOT be going out, unless I can buy new shoes. The ones I brought were "possibles" for the airport ~ they're sexy, a little platform, high high heels, open toe, strappy back BUT the toes are uncomfortable, the strap too loose at its tightest, and I probably can't walk 100 yards in them before giving up. I will be Meg for at least 12 hours that day.

Back to the point.

My goal is to document the next three weeks as I plan to fly as Meg. I shall be traveling from the East coast to the midwest. I plan to drive to the airport, travel, get a rental car, drive to my hotel, check in, all as Meg.

Have I ever done this before? No f-ing way.

Am I ready for this? I don't know.

Do I know anyone else who's done this? No. I hardly know any other crossdressers, but I do know there are enough transwomen who travel that the TSA won't care that the gender box says "M" and I present as a woman.

I will be in the midwest this week (I'm there now), back home for two weeks, then at the midwest again, hopefully traveling as Meg.

When I was at the airport, waiting for my flight, I people watched ~ specifically girl watched. My goal is to see what the other women are wearing, and to scope out each airport ~ for instance, where are the family or handicap restrooms: I have never been in a ladies' room and I'd like to avoid that if possible.

So I hope to post daily as I look for clothes, plan my trip, and see if I can really pull this off. Wish me luck. Or not. Right now, I'm on target for liftoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!