Friday, June 25, 2010

Options.... Sort of

Here are the new shoes that I bought the other day. Each are uncomfortable in their own special way. The heels (below right) press into my little toe, which is a solvable problem for my feet. The flats (right) press on my big toe, which I need to resolve if I'm going to wear them (maybe for the long drive).

Someone wrote and asked about the dress I am keeping but won't wear out that I mentioned in my previous post.

Here it is. And the shoes (above) are actually very comfortable, but they're barefoot shoes and I do not have barefoot legs. They need hose to get people to say "nice" instead of "nauseous".

3 comments:

  1. The flats are remarkably similar to my favorite travel shoes (mine are Naturalizers). As I've said, I tend to wear dress slacks or nice jeans when I fly, and they work well. If the dress/skirt you're wearing isn't too dressy, they could be ok. IMHO, the strappy sandals are more evening wear, not day/travel shoes - but then I'm just an LOL ("Little Old Lady")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo bodacious in that last pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!