I'm a male crossdresser, transvestite, transgender.... Pick a label. I check "M" when it asks for "sex" but I'm tempted to check "F" when it asks for "gender". Or at least put a question mark.
I dress as a woman occasionally (that means "every chance I get") but I have no plans to get any sort of surgery to become more female. Although if I could pick one, I'd probably get my vocal cords trimmed so my voice is more passable. Second choice is to get rid of body/facial hair.
But I'm not going to do either of those.
So here I am in powerpoint form:
* married, wife knows, doesn't approve
* 2 sons, they don't know
* I've been out dressed maybe a dozen times in the past six years. Sometimes, I have a makeup lady do my face and go shop with me. Other times, I dress, take a deep breath, and GO.
* I underdress daily ~ I only own panties, women's socks and undershirts (camis and tanks)
* I dress in "male-female" clothes (there needs to be a word for that). I buy women's shirts, shoes, pants that look male whenever I can. I only own women's jeans and shorts. My preferred shoes are women's New Balance, ny dress shoes are from Aerosoles, my beach-type sandals are women's.
* I wear a necklace (inside my shirt) and charm bracelet daily.
* I'm 56, 5'8", 155lbs, size 12 dress, size 8 skirt/pants, 38C (usually), 10.5W shoes, size 6-7 panties (depending on cut).
I'm far from female, but I think I pass (mostly) when I'm dressed. I may be prejudiced.
* I need to wear contacts; my glasses aren't very fem
* A lot of shaving is involved: arms, legs, chest, shoulders, neck, upper back, pits, hands, feet, and of course, face.
* But I don't shave my shoulders, back, pits, tummy, etc so I'm a bit limited on Tops I Can Wear ~ more to follow.
* there is no hair where I want hair so I need a wig. I try to get a haircut right before going out so none of my real hair shows through. I loathe wig caps.
* Without makeup I do NOT look female. I'm not sure what does it, but it does change my look! A LOT
Did I leave anything out? Just ask.
Today is day one of the blog. I'm in a Marriott with more girl clothes for the week than guy.