Friday, April 11, 2014

Veet-Related Humoir

I was wondering why no-one commented on this.  It's because I scheduled it for yesterday and forgot to press the "post" button.

Below is a link to a Veet for Men review on Amazon.

Please read it when you're alone.  It will keep others from coming in and wondering why you're rolling on the floor, with tears of laughter keeping you from reading the rest.

The review is here.  It's an actual review; the original is the top review on this page.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why he gave it five stars.

Don't say I didn't warn you.




2 comments:

  1. That Veet review is hilarious. Thanks for passing on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny!
    I would not try using a hair remover there!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!