Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Simple Pleasure: A Quick, Enjoyable, Trip Out

Casual Meg, out to get a mani-pedi (and a takeaway dinner).  A corduroy midi skirt, no foundation or eye liner or eye colour.  Flip-flops, no bracelet (because I would have had to remove it for my hand massage).  I should have adjusted my wig a bit or coloured my brows though.

I really like the flower she painted on each large toe, but the colour was so pretty that I was torn between getting art and covering the canvas. The finished product is below.





7 comments:

  1. Very pretty...enjoy them! How long will you get to keep the manicure???

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 24 hours and gone. My toes will stay painted for a while though.

      Delete
  2. Wow! like the flower, very nice, just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great color. I hope that I have the stones to go for my next mani/pedi while dressed.
    I am not sure about the flower. THe color alone is enough to carry to day without the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color Meg. Is that ruby red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from China Glaze. I don't know the shade but it has red with red glitter: Cranberry Splash.

      http://chinaglaze.com/Colour/All-Colour/pid_381.html

      Delete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!