Friday, October 25, 2013

Peeking Out

Last week, at a meeting, I noticed one of the women I interface with had a Coach badge holder around her neck.  It had a clear plastic side and a classic Coach brown pattern on the obverse.

The other day, we were chatting and the badge holder was turned with the Coach side facing out.  I said "cute badge holder" and she said she loves it for travelling because she puts her driver's license in there for airport security and she can just wear it through the metal detector.  I said "well I carry one of these" and pulled out my Coach mini-wallet.  She said she'd seen those and loved them.

No other comment on what I was carrying.  Or my Pandora bracelet.




1 comment:

  1. Meg -

    Maybe no comment, but I'll bet she had some questions in the back of her mind.

    M

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!