Monday, October 21, 2013

Games People Play

This week's poll: would you meet someone who only knows you as a female, when you are in drab?  For instance, a t-friend you met as part of a group, or the woman who does your mani-pedi.  Assume they know you're trans.  The choices are:
* yes, if s/he's trans too
I love this dress!
* yes, if  s/he's a civilian only
* unqualified yes
* no

This one's important.

A couple of days ago, we had another civilian game night.

It's been a month since I've been out and I was looking forward to it.

The weather is getting cooler, and I took advantage to pull out a deep red cowl neck sweater dress.  It has a very full, pleated skirt that takes on a life of its own.  The shape of the dress was such that I didn't even need my padded panty.  It somehow emphasises what little I have and turns it into something resembling curves.  So I was somewhat more comfortable than I might have been.

I did have to remember, after a summer of maxidresses, I had to be a bit more, um, demure.  Sitting on the floor wouldn't work.

I added brown tights and boots and the black bag I used at the renfest and I was ready to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!