Friday, June 14, 2013

Joanie: Never the Same Twice

I met Joanie for dinner last night.  So far,
- I met Joanie while in drab
- Charity and I met Joanie with me in drab

And now, Meg finally got the opportunity to enjoy Joanie's company!

That's kind of how it started.

By coincidence, Joanie's friend Bree was here from Colorado.  Cindy Tease, queen of the Classy DC Sisters, joined us.  Vanessa, well on her transition journey came out as well. 

Six girls, nice staff, and just a pizza joint in Old Town Alexandria.  More next week.  Right now, it's about 10:30 and I still have some unMegging to do.

(l-r) Me, Charity, Cindy, Bree, Joanie, Vanessa



1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you and was a wonderful night out. I always love my D.C. trips!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!