Sunday, October 28, 2012

Waiting for the Storm

The current forecast is for Sandy to do some real damage, but further north than me.  I'm in Northern Virginia, where power goes out if four people sneeze at the same time, so I may be off the air at some point in the next few days.  We should be fine though ~ send your warm wishes and good vibes to my neighbors to the north ~ Marian, Dani, Diane, Gwen, Stana....  Be sure charge up everything that can charge your phone, and to stock up on candles, batteries, non-perishable food you don't have to cook, makeup (hey, you might have some practice time)....

Until then, there's time for a good laugh.  And for a good laugh, I can always count on the McCoy brothers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!