Saturday, October 13, 2012

See Head #3

(I really hate the new Blogger interface.  It marked this as a draft.  It was supposed to post Saturday morning.  I guess it's my "weekend funny.")

This had such promise, but the artist just wasn't thinking.  I mean, what would he wear with that head?  And if he chose another and the kilt, what shirt would go with that?

This guy needs more wardrobe choices.  And if he's anything like the rest of us, he'd have a LOT more girl choices than boy choices.

Maybe he's still at the indoors stage.  Or the excited-to-go-out-for-the-first-time stage.  Or maybe he's just dabbling.  Or his girlfriend got it for a little bedtime fun.  But it is among his "what should I wear choices.

And if it was me, and that was one of my options, I wouldn't even be thinking about it.  My week would be: Monday, #3; Tuesday, #3; Wednesday, #3....

And where does he keep the wigs/hats and such?  And if there was only one wig, he'd have left it on the head, which means maybe it's more serious than I was thinking about above.

Or maybe I'm just WAY overthinking this. :)


3 comments:

  1. Meg -

    You're probably over thinking this. But you're entitled with what's going on in your life.


    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the interface, why is it that each time things change they seem to get more complicated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE the new interface. Only upside is uploading multiple photos at once. Feels too much like a word processor, and then if you pick a layout (like centering), it assumes you want that on your whole blog, and you have to remove the format, which creates lots of spaces. It's really poorly written

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!