Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Real Transgender Play Date!

Alas, not one of mine.

And not quite "real."

For the first time in years, I sat down with my son and watched Spongebob Squarepants.  I am including a link in case I have readers who have been in a cave on a pacific island since World War II, and just returned to civilisation.

The first episode we saw was called Love That Squid.  In it, Squidward meets a lovely female squid but he hasn't had a date in years so Spongebob offers to help him, with a practice date.

You can see the full cartoon on Nickelodeon, although you'll have to sit through an ad and the show intro.

At least I know how Spongebob and Squidward would answer my dating poll!

I'm still looking for something to do on Tuesday, 9 August.  If anyone has any ideas....  If not, there's always shopping.

Oh....  I extended the poll through today.  Please take the poll if you haven't.  Check more than one answer, as your heart tells you.  Response has been light and time is running out.  Read the overly long introduction which will help you understand the choices. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!