Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gender Orientation

Thank you for answering. The poll is still open, and will be for a few days. If you haven't, please take the poll.  For more details, see yesterday's post.

If someone is confused about their sexual orientation, or perhaps in denial about a non-conventional orientation, a therapist might ask "when you're having sex and fantasizing, who are you with?"  It's pretty definitive. If a man, for instance, only has sex with women but always imagines he's with a man, well, he's gay.

It's not so clear for us. I don't know if this will add clarity or not.  I'm hopeful.

For the next few posts, I'll be writing about my thought process behind the poll.  Please continue to comment, but I may keep them unpublished for a bit, to not influence the voting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!