Monday, January 9, 2012

Underdressing: Bad for the Environment!

I've been pushing the limit on underdressing for the past few weeks.  I think the poll results have inspired me.

As I've mentioned before, I always wear panties.  I've been wearing a camisole every day now, in a variety of styles.  Instead of the plain tank type I've been wearing more feminine styles, or "slimming" ones.

I've also tossed my women's socks, which is one of my visible-yet-underdressing items.  But instead, I've been wearing tights.  I had to purchase a couple of more pairs so I can have a week's worth.

Tights cause a little problem.

When I'm wearing tights and the camisole it's kind of imperative that I use a stall.  I really need to organise everything after I'm done with the bathroom.  I have to pull up my cami, so I can adjust the tights, which usually have a control top feature so they have to be just right or they're quite uncomfortable.  And I hate when the waistband rolls up!

And here's the problem: I get in the stall, get rid of my last cup of coffee, and the automatic toilet we have at work flushes.  And no matter how I stand, it decides it needs to acknowledge my feminine underwear by flushing again.  And then it flushes again when I'm ready to leave the stall!  I feel like I'm going to lose my conservation creds if I keep wasting water like that, but I don't want to give up my cd activities.

I can only think of one solution.

I need to figure out how to disable the auto feature.




4 comments:

  1. You go into the stall, remove what you need to remove, SIT, do your thing (did you notice I said sit) stand up and put everything back on/in place and leave. If the toilet flushes 50 times, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Love your blog, by the way.

    Really new but am enjoying a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay-ups darling, or stockings and garters.

    xoxo - Petra

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!