Monday, March 14, 2011

Preview


No doubt about it ~ I need a better camera.

Here are the three (well, five) outfits I'm bringing to Richmond.  No makeup or hair or accessories, hence the crop.

I expect to be putting on the dress in a few hours and heading south.

The skirt with the print top is a bit different than I had planned (it's cliched, but I changed my mind).  It's still black but it has about three inches of pleats along the bottom.  I've worn this out before; I don't have time to point at the post though.

The other nice black skirt has been switched for the grey one.  It's a bit short but it has panels and looks nice with the blouse out or in.

Wish me luck.  My next post will be from Richmond, tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!