Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Tactic

Normally, my wife is very subtle.  I often get blindsided by seemingly innocuous comments.  Not today.

Out of nowhere, she asked if I make reservations under my own name or the company name.  I know she was hoping it was the company name, because how would I explain Meg showing up to my company?

We do our own travel arrangements.  Game on!  She'll try something else though.

Monday forecast:
near 50 at home, some showers and around 55 in Richmond.  That's a bit cool for skipping a coat, but I won't be out much ~ just walking to the mall and the hotel desk.  And it's cool enough that I can keep the house cool while getting dressed.  Getting ready for an outing is, alas, still sweaty work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!