Saturday, March 12, 2011

Almost As Predicted

I spoke with my wife last night.  I told her, after I bring her back from the doctor I'm going to change and go.  She said "go as a woman?"  I said yes, and she threw the arguments I expected along with "I was hoping we could go get lunch before you go."  I said "sure, but I need to leave before two so I don't hit a lot of traffic or run into the boys."

Later comments on what I'll be doing Monday were met with an instant change of subject.

She'll try to impose roadblocks.  I'll be ready.  He main tool will be delay ~ I'll stay on schedule, if the doctor stays on schedule.  If he runs late, lunch will go by the wayside.

The only fail scenario is if the doctor says she can't drive yet.  That's unlikely.

By the way, if you haven't checked it out, read Pat's comment on yesterday's post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!