Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Suit Number One

I have three. I'll get to the thrift shop story on Friday. This week is a suit a day. Feel free to vote.

So you all get a break ~ no long tomes to read for the next few days.

Feel free to click on a picture to enlarge it. I have to warn you ~ they're pretty big pictures. When you enlarge it, I don't look quite so fuzzy though. You get to decide if that's a good thing. :)

In the full-length picture, I'm wearing a light blue stretchy cami underneath. This picture was taken just about two years ago, as I considered something to wear for Halloween 2008. I don't have any pictures from that day, but I think I did wear this suit. That's a story for another day though.

I also have a light blue cotton camisole with green lace around the neck that I'm considering. First things first though: let's all pick a suit!

In the bust shot, I'm wearing a lace cami that I like but I don't think is my best choice. That picture is from Oct 2007. I was probably thinking of wearing it for Halloween, knowing I wouldn't.

As I mentioned I've seen pictures of O'Donnell in a similar suit, so this might be my best choice. But let's see.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very attractive suit, Meg...but I think I'd choose higher heels to go with it; you have great legs--make use of them!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!