Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pass or Not

I watched the original Wall Street last night.

My second impression was amazement at how little the world of Wall Street has changed in twenty-five years.  I suppose it's worse now than it was before.  The twin towers are gone.  But the neighborhoods looked familiar, and today's headlines just show how much they underestimated the damage "investors" can do to the economy.

But my first impression was: Darryl Hannah has very masculine features.




On Friday I spoke about "passing at the fringes."

It seems more pronounced when her face is turned a bit, but if I saw this picture as one of Stana's "the femulated" images, I'd think it was a decent job, considering there wasn't a lot to work with.  Her square jaw reminds me a bit of John Travolta from his Grease days.

I apologise if I ruined "Splash" for you. :)




1 comment:

  1. Darryl Hannah: Yes, she does. She's also very, very tall for a woman. But, in spite of this, she is not only DEFINATELY a woman, she is also one of the hottest ones I have ever seen.

    Some women suffer from a condition that is similar to Klinefelter's syndrome in men. I'm not sure the exact genetic make-up, or what it's called, but there are side effects to it, that in one of the mysteries of nature, tends to produce extremely beautiful, very tall women.

    It has long been rumored in the fashion industry that many of the most famous and beautiful female models have this condition, because it so often produces the exact type of look favored in the fashion magazines.

    I don't know how true that is, as I said, it's a "rumor." But it would explain a lot if it were true.

    Then again, a very many male models, seen in the right light, at the right angle, could be said to have very feminine facial features.

    Personally, I think facial features are far more malleable than we tend to believe, and it's the presentation that really matters.

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!