Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Have the Perfect Response for P!

But I will defer to the good sense of my readers and only open my mouth to touch up my lipstick.

I picked up a Nine West dress at Macy's today.  I can't find it online; not surprising ~ it was on clearance.  $50 for a $128 dress, and I had a coupon for an additional 25% off so it was about $38 with tax.  Not bad.  You too can have 25% off at Macy's!  If you order on-line for the next few days (through Monday), use code MACYSFF and you'll get 25% off (some restrictions apply).  Don't tell them where you got the code.  It's our secret. ;)

1 comment:

  1. "Open mouth...insert foot.

    I am certain that you fully realize that now that you have added the 'non-pictured' dress to your wardrobe you are fully committed to providing us with the first photo of you modeling your new acquisition.

    Come on now...we are waiting.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!