Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Ever

Today's post on Calie's T-Central blog is witty, insightful, pithy, and brilliant.  It's also mine. :)

And it doesn't even include the word "querent."

Thank you Calie ~ this is not only a great way for me to end my first year of blogging, it's also timely ~ I was so busy writing my first Android app I forgot to write a post!

And although I said thank you to all of you a couple of days ago ~ I can't say it enough.  Thank you, all.

And I'll understand if you jump over to t-c and read what's there.



1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog for the past year. as a matter of fact it's the first thing i check every morning. you have a certain way in which you have made your comments interesting as well as thought provoking. PLease kept up this excellent blog we/I await your considerations and comments even if it's not every day!

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!